- Held the Lake County levy flat for the first time in over 20 years
- Conduct budget hearings for all departments
- Increased investment in storm water management and flood protection
- Created the Energy and the Environment Committee
- Increased use of renewable energy
- Joined the County Climate Coalition
Jennifer is an economist and long time Libertyville resident. Her passion for service to our community coupled with her expertise in finance enables her to make a real difference on the Lake County Board for generations to come.